Here at Kebria Tandoori, we like to ensure our top priorities is providing our customers with the best service, a very good quality of food and ensuring we do this in the most safest and cleanest environment.
However due to recent events you will be aware of the new illness COVID-19, therefore in order for us to continue providing our customers top service we will be taking the following measures to meet the government’s criteria of social distancing:
1. Our staff members have been advised not to greet customers with physical contact to avoid any transmission of any types of illnesses.
2. We will be limiting the numbers of customers that enters our takeaway shop at any one time.
3. At this stage we believe no more than five customers should be in the front of house therefore if you can see there are five customers, then please may we request that you stand outside the takeaway shop but let us know you are here!
4. If you are in the takeaway shop can you ensure that you stay at least 1 metre away from anyone else.
5. Every surface within the takeaway shop will be continuously wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes however once you leave the premises and return home, please can you ensure that you wash your hands for at least 30 seconds as per the NHS displayed pictures.
If you have the following symptoms, then we urge you to not enter the premises and return home as quickly and safely possible:
• A high temperature/Headaches
• A new, continuous cough
• Shortness of breath
Kebria Tandoori is fully dedicated to providing the best service to our customers and at this stage we are allowed to continue operating.
However in order for us to do this safely during these uncertain times we also require your commitment to strictly follow our guidance above and ultimately the Government/NHS advice as the pandemic continues.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for support and help during these difficult times. We further wish our customers continued good health and please adhere to the rules set out by our great medical advisers in the UK.
Click to expand
From our Chef’s specials to our fantastic Madras dishes, each of our curries is made by hand and to order. Choose from a huge range of delicious, freshly-made curries by taking a look at our menu.
Get in touch with our Indian takeaway, in Swindon, Wiltshire, to discover more about our Indian food 10% discount on orders over £13 on collection
Here at Kebria Tandoori, we offer fresh and tasty Indian food for delivery across Swindon, Wiltshire. With more than 30 years in the industry, we have refined our techniques, meaning that you having access to some of the finest Indian takeaway, right on your doorstep. Whether you like it hot, mild, or anything in-between, our wide ranging menu has plenty for you to choose from.